PSB's ceramic rim compound is developed specifically for road use, a situation where huge amount of braking force is required instantaneously, and the characteristics profile follows the performance.
● Are all brake shoes installed in the correct direction
● Is the thickness of all brake shoes (take the groove as a reference) sufficient?
● Are all brake shoes installed in the correct position
● Are the front and rear brakes working properly?
● Is there any damage in the front and rear brake cables?
● Does the rim material match the brake shoe compound?
● Is the lever firmly installed on the handle?
● Does the handle show signs of cracking or peeling?
● Is there any strange noise?
※ If you have any questions, please consult the place of purchase or dealer
Through the experience and technology of PSB, we have developed different brake pads suitable for aluminum rims, ceramic rims, and carbon fiber rims, which have excellent modulation to meet the use in various environments.SEE MORE
Drag each brake for 30 seconds on a gentle downhill slope. Repeat 3 times, and switch between front and rear brake.
Drag the brakes for 15 seconds then apply more pressure to the levers until the bike slowly stops. Repeat 3 times.
Repeat step2. with the rear brake for several times. This is to ensure all the pads are bedded evenly, due to the front pads are usually heated more.
※ Do not apply the front brake too strongly, the wheel may lock up and cause a forward bike fall with serious injury
※ Be aware of the high temperature before checking or replacing any brake related components